• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

939 Fluids

ARYankee

I am starting this as a quick reference for the 939 newbies. Plus I think it will be great to see what everyone is using. Post up what series you have and the info of what types of fluids and grease you use.

wsucougarx

Here's what I bought;-)
Crankcase- Rotella T 15/40
Allison Tranny- Currently has 10w but changing out to DEXIII
PowerSteering-ATF
Washer Fluid-20/10
Diffs/Transfer-GL-1
Grease- GAA
Muffler bearing grease-JKIII

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My muffler bearing is just noisy as all get out. Wish you would explain to me in pictures just how to fix it. It makes more noise than the motor does.

emr

All Military, ....GAA grease,and ...10wt trans and hydrolic and power steer ,and 15/40 motor, worked forever for them ,its good enough for me :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks