• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

939A2 steering box

Crash_AF

Does anyone know where I can find a steering box for my 936A2? Looking at the TM, the steering box was changed from the A1 truck to the A2 truck.

Thanks,
Joe

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
White Owl used to have a couple of 939A2 parts trucks around. I got some stuff off of them when I was building my 923A2.

Crash_AF

Can someone get me the Cummins CPL number for the 8.3 in the A2 trucks? I'm going to need the support brackets for the air compressor/ps pump and will most likely have to get them from Cummins directly.

The CPL number is a 4 digit number printed on an aluminum tag riveted to the front gear plate.

Thanks,
Joe

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can someone get me the Cummins CPL number for the 8.3 in the A2 trucks? I'm going to need the support brackets for the air compressor/ps pump and will most likely have to get them from Cummins directly.

The CPL number is a 4 digit number printed on an aluminum tag riveted to the front gear plate.

Thanks,
Joe
It is 0893. Get the Vaseline ready before you go to Cummins for parts. I would call some rebuilders like the one I posted first.

Crash_AF

I used to work for Cummins, so I know how they are. I will buy the compressor from someone else, but unless I find a parts truck/motor, the rebuilder probably won't have the bracketry, just the pump.

Later,
Joe

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Joe. You might check with Clark truck. They aren't the fastest if you are in a hurry, but they have a ton of suppliers on speed dial and have helped me find some hard-to-find 939A2 stuff in the past.

PM sent on some other stuff too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks