• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Big SHOUT out to Steel Soldiers Members for all the help!

alger

Gents, i just want to say thank you or all the help with the aflicted m1008 i was duped into buying from a local schmuck. Because of your help and infinate well of knowledge, i have been able to repair and sell the beast to a loving and knowledgeable home. You guys took a complete rookie and taught me what i needed to know to avoid a complete debacle. Crazy thing is i have somehow become infected with the fixer-upper bug, and am turning my sights to a new beast....at least i know who to ask when i need sound advise..maybe a mid 90's hummer?, lol...i'll be passing on the knowledge passed to me also...see you in the rooms....

-Alger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks