• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Couple Pictures of The Deuces.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Kenny,

The tires for the M35 are in it's bed. 11x20's like the M275. I'm going to try to get it done in the next 3 weeks or so. The tires on the M200 are in great shape, no reason to change them. I think the fenders are a little tight for bigger tires anyway.

I like that winch on the front of your M275. Someday I'll add an airshift and winch to the tractor. Would also like to mount a toolbox somewhere on the platform, probably on the passenger side. Hope all is well. Take care.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
They look great Kevin! Bet that storage is costing a pretty penny, I pay $80/month for my motorhome and thats not even covered storage. Hows that generator run?

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Devin,

I did a little write up on Gen in another post today. I've had these storage spaces for years, the pevious owner and builder of the facility is a good buddy. New owners have kept my rate low as I have been there since it opened 8 years ago. My little business pays for the two spaces for the trucks.

Take care,

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kevin, in one of the old parts manuals, it shows and accessory tool box that mounts right there on the right side of the porch. I've looked high and low and not found one yet. I've considered using the 20MM cans as a tool box back there also. I don't know exactly what they are but in the attached pic, you can see the 20MM cans and a wider can. I have one of the wide ones that I think would work nicely.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks