• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A great day for painting

ranchhopper

I bobbed a deuce last week but I decided to get creative and put one of my cat 3208s into it so I completely stripped it down to the frame.I plan on useing a brand new trans from an 818 I had sitting around so I had the cab sitting here at home and I got busy on it today.I did all the prep work on it last week so it got a coat of epoxy primer and a few coats of CARC.I bought ten gallons of 383 green last week so the day being so nice the paintwork got done today.Next week the jackshaft should be finished so I can start setting motor mounts etc.Next week the frame and axles get CARCed

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks