• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A little help bitte!

combat32

I'm not having any luck with the search function(could be my puter) Does napa carry replacement o rings for the fuel lines where they screw into the IP? If so does anyone know what number, thanks

combat32

Mine are leaking a bit, figured there was an o ring there, maybe not.If no o ring what is the best way to seal up leaks there.

EZFEED

Hey, you know what helps here......a little of that copper head gasket sealer. Go to autozone and look in the RTV section for a little bottle of "copper head gasket sealer". It's in a small bottle with a brush on the lid. Just dab a little on the cone side and put her together. Really works well. :)

Be sure the mating surfaces are clean though.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are referring to the low pressure fuel lines, here is the breakdown and NAPA should have all the parts including the plastic lines (ask for "air brake" tubing).
I wouldn't use anything on the high pressure steel line compression fittings, doesn't take much to clog up the injectors. Just torque them properly after they are clean.

(Right click on image and open link in new window for max res)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks