• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a pm for help?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Play in Steering
Sir; I am new at this site, so please bare with me. I hope you do not mind this contact. While going through the various conversation going on I came across your comments regarding the Super Single tire on the M series truck. That being said, I have a 1971 Duce I removed the standard tires from and installed the Super Singles onto. As a result, I now have "free-play" in the steering wheel I did not have before the change. Any ideas as how I might correct this situation? Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Blessings. You may respond via angelgrace@embarqmail.com, as I am still learning how to use this site. I am affraid I would not know how to receive your comments. Yustie
Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - View Profile: yustie

Well I'm not sending him an email

Flyingvan911

Just changing tires should not change the steering free play. It might just be easier to turn the wheel a little. It's weird he can send a pm but not recieve them. I wonder what's up with that.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think I would be leery to send an email too. If he posts up here, I would help him.

Yustie, have you checked for free play in your drag-link? (From the steering box to the axle)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks