• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A possible injector line replacement source

llong66

Hello all! I was doing some looking around for other things and came across these injector lines from Accurate Diesel.
They say they can be used on the older 6.2l with a lil ?tweaking" at the injector end.
I have not personally dealt with them, but these might help alot of members out who have needed new lines.
They have both 6.2l and 6.5l line sets for use with our mechanical pumps.

http://www.accuratediesel.com/shop/68.html

I thought this was interesting also, not cheap, but in an emergency would be better than a tow bill, its an "emergency replacement line" The description says
it works on the DB2 and the electric pumps. I am gona do a little research and might pick one up.

http://www.accuratediesel.com/shop/250.html

Take care,
Greg

cucvrus

How would you ever get that emergency line hooked up along the road. I would hope for a very nice warm dry day not night and about 3 hours to get it hooked up. I would call a wrecker or a friend to bring the towbar. I mean really do you think you could get that line hooked up on a 6.2 and then still be able to drive it home? A Ford I could see it but not a 6.2. Just my opinion. You would need to remove the intake to get that on most of the IP head fittings. Like I said a FORD 7.3 / 6.9 yes. CUCV yes with the intake off. My opinion on this. Towing bill would be welcome to end this torment.

llong66

I agree with you cucvrus, I was thinking more for if you were off road in an area where a wrecker could not get, not just along side the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks