• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A1R on FB

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
True, but A1R's are somewhat more rare (coveted by some). :)

Pretty sure this one was from the lot that came from Lockheed Martin (or was it General Dynamics, I forget) that auctioned thru GSA a couple years back. I think that there were six trucks in the lot. They were quite clean and looked to have been test platforms or something.
Oh thats nothing our trucks were of a special edition that are so rare that you cant even look at them without special glasses and have the more sought after money green paint on them as well not the sad sand color ! And other off topic news 4 hrs old the ATF has just ruled that the pistol arm braces are banned and you have 120 day to register as a sbr or turn in or destroy just like they did the bump fire stocks and on friday the 13th thats ironic

Third From Texas

Oh thats nothing our trucks were of a special edition that are so rare that you cant even look at them without special glasses and have the more sought after money green paint on them as well not the sad sand color ! And other off topic news 4 hrs old the ATF has just ruled that the pistol arm braces are banned and you have 120 day to register as a sbr or turn in or destroy just like they did the bump fire stocks and on friday the 13th thats ironic

I think Texas still has an appeal open on the pistol issue, but I don't give it much hope. But removing the brace satisfies the rule, though.

As to bump stocks:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Texas still has an appeal open on the pistol issue, but I don't give it much hope. But removing the brace satisfies the rule, though.

As to bump stocks:

Yea now if the supreme court will reverse the lower court ruling and we get our slide fires back but it wont happen ! Just like the braces their gone ! Now sit back and see how many (special ) people are foolish enough to sign up for a free open ended search warrant all over a plastic brace KMA !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks