• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Steering and parts

98hd

Does anyone know how the A3 steering is setup? I know where I can get an Assist Cylinder and hoses, but wondering what is on the other end. I imagine it is just a steering box, but want to know everything I would need before going to see if the rest is there.

Also, does anyone know what an A3 wheel and tire is going for? I know this guy has 2. I'd like to get a whole set, but I think the other 4 are gone.

If anyone is looking for the A3 motor and trans, or the front axle I can check and see what he wants for those too next week.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A3 wheels are where you find them. I've heard they are rare as hen's teeth, maybe rarer. If you have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (note: that's more than just $ ), pick those two up, and keep looking for more, I doubt you will find a seller with a full set unless they are already on a truck.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the Bros out here wanted $200 or $250 EACH fot a wheel/tire combo. As for the air assist steering, they are out there, mostly in pieces. If you take your time, you can round up some parts, but you'll still need to fab up brackets and lines and most likely the pitman arm/controller part.

jatonka

A3 steering

The M35A3 power steering is an air-o-matic air assist steering unit. You can buy the exact model you need brand new from Interagency motorpool on Shelter Island, NY from Arthur P Bloom. www.m35products.com is the web site. JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks