• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 wheels

ApopkaFL

Banned
Was thinking of getting rid of all 6 wheels from my M35A3 for some hemtt wheels with adapters plates. Anyone got any ideal what they may be worth? Maybe even trade??

flyxpl

If someone would trade me hemmitt rms for my A3 rims I would do i in a heartbeat . The fact that 395's do not fit the A3 rims bead style is a disadvantage unless somebody is dead set on using harder to find 14.5x20 tires that are in good shape . Converted hemmit rims are not cheap .

Dave08

Rims

Have you already purchased the new rims? I am in the process of milling new center section for the Hemmit rims that I have. To make a few more would not cost that much. My design is a bolt in design using 1/2 inch 1040 steel plate. I purchased my rims from Headwizard and is a member on SS.
Dave08

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks