• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2013 pictures

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aberdeen Pic's

Some pictures from Aberdeen , scored some good stuff , (nice medium tow bar) I think weather reports kept some dealers away . Picked up a set of tires for the Mule , I was look for Dave K for some mule parts but he was a no show . Good time was had by all , Arrived Wednesday and left Friday noon , missed the storm , but hit it on the way home . Bob k100_0988[1].jpg100_0985[1].jpg100_0983[1].jpg100_0979[1].jpg100_0977[1].jpg

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took some pics, set my old camera on the highest quality setting, at which the camera can only hold 17 or so pictures. 10 year old camera cost $300 new, now it's a dinosaur....

anyways, the pics:

Attachments

MadCat2

Frankford-20130427-00375.jpg

No one can beat the sales staff at Tew's Armory!
We will be at Gilbert in Sept in force! got a hold of 3 pallets of WWII ammo cans- headed to the AIr SHow in Reading PA to sell them!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that who owned it? I asked around when I took the picture and noone could answer for sure. It's going to be in the next MVM marked "owner unknown". :(

gunboy1656

Pretty sure that is who had it on ebay a little while ago. I asked if there every was a mortar gun truck used, and was told not they had known of. Interesting concept though.

Now I am doubting myself, might be decodeme's truck. Wish I still had the link from the auction.

Last edited:

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think John , I looked at that too , it was a sweet ride , real nice fab job . A nice FAMILY go get ice cream ride ! LOL

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yep, The Vietnam Gun truck was myne..Have it for sale for $8,000....
Great deal, sold all my winch trucks for 6,500...Get a gun truck for $1,500 more..
Kevin..

hunderliggur

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369190014.235807.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369190049.320411.jpg this is the inside of the back of the sweet 5-ton the young lady got from her husband for Christmas as a surprise gift! Great idea for a sleep area which I am planning on during the end of June. BTW - my wife said no way for a 5 ton for her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks