• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen - Say hello to a fellow steel soldier

5tonMan

hey guys,
me and my brother are bringing my dads deuce up to the show so if you come to the show, feel free to stop by and say hello. hope to see many members there.

noah frankenhauser

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome! :-D

I won't be there, Hope you all have a great time.

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I look foward to all of us getting together tonight. We have been planning this for months. Dave's boys and I are bringing lots of goodies. These are good boys. Their Dad did a great job!!! Its show time as soon as I get off. I was there last nite and met several guys who had just got in. There is a gun truck that I will get pics of today and post.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Noah,
Have fun at the show! Take a look at Frank's (crazyguypa) MKT while you are there. Your father and I talked about them and I think one would have been on his list of things to get.
Mike

Crazyguyla

I may or may not be there tonight to meet everyone, my daughter's 6th birthday is today. I might convince her that she needs to see big green trucks like the one in grandma's backyard( my orphaned deuce). I will be around tomorrow to meet everyone.

Marcus

jatonka

Noah, I met you or your brother at Jim Thorpe with your Dad several years ago, I am here at Aberdeen, hope to see you on Friday, tomorrow. I am in P 1 &2, in the Red section. Way down back. I met a bunch of SS guys today, what a great bunch this is. John T out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks