• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Acceresory

M1075

Blast from the past! I remember when that picture was first posted 3 years ago and no one really had a use for those towbars. Now, those big towbars have become more valuable with the flood of M915 series trucks. I used 2 of the biggins on Friday to recover some M915A1s.

KsM715

I had 2 of them, Let them got cheap. Sure wish I had them now.

If you dont have a wrecker as small tractor works. (if you have enough counter weight)

Attachments

area52

I just loaded one up to ship to a buyer. My wrecker doesn't run very good so I had to use a cherry picker and two teenage boys for horsepower!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks