• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Across the country.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

sassriverrat

hAHAH Thanks...

I'm tweaking the video now and will try to get it uploaded in the next 48 hours or so! Thanks guys. Annoyed with Youtube....what's new

Last edited:

sassriverrat

It's coming...so I tried tweaking the music speed itself (not enough to be noticeably audibly different but enough to hope youtube wouldn't flag it and that didn't work....I'm out on my ship at the moment but I'll be home from my 90 day tour June 1! I should have the video uploaded very very quickly within that time...I promise! (Satellite internet on teh ship is both very slow and we are allotted limited bandwidth....). Thanks for waiting guys! @Carman
@Weller @bikeman @porksplace

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks