• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Active auctions

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I noticed the the GL is now complying with the SS site rules of not showing pics. of active auctions, so as not to raise the price for bidders, ect. Their adds on the left have nothing but ending dates of 12/2/2010, THANK YOU auction POLICE for a job well done [thumbzup]

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FYI, the fresh ads are supposed to be sent to Mike once a week. If GL neglects to send fresh ads, then they don't get updated. We tried just removing the ad box if no ads were submitted, but then people post that "GL pulled their ads because people talk trash about them on SS." It seemed easier just to leave the previous set of ads up, but I guess that doesn't work for you guys either, huh?

Crazyguyla

FYI, the fresh ads are supposed to be sent to Mike once a week. If GL neglects to send fresh ads, then they don't get updated. We tried just removing the ad box if no ads were submitted, but then people post that "GL pulled their ads because people talk trash about them on SS." It seemed easier just to leave the previous set of ads up, but I guess that doesn't work for you guys either, huh?
Can please some of the people some of the time, but not everyone all the time, and a few none of the time. :cookoo:

12 weeks and counting til i'm out of iraq :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks