• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ad Blocker

99nouns

I just realized that I was blocking all the ads in SS forums because of my ad blocker built in the browser, I just realized that is the only way this forum is able to keep up their expenses with the ads other then few paying members, so I disabled my ad blocker for SS which I am using uBlock add-in for fire fox, few ads on top and sides is not that intrusive and admins here deserve whole lot more, so I just wanted to make everyone aware if you have an ad blocker please disable it only for steelsoldiers.com so our fellas can make some money from there, and believe me it is very little, I mean if you really want to help click an ad or 2 once a day, it counts, thanks...

Admins Note;
Please edit, relocate and make sticky as necessary.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks