• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ain't she sweet ?

Hazel

Here's my truck.Tullulah !
A non turbo M35 ( Kaiser), residing just outside London, England.
She's been about on the show circuit here for 4 years now....Pretty isn't she !
She's the one at the front of the picture, my brother's Reo is behind !

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Ain

Looks good! :beer:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

It's amazing the number of MV enthusiasts in England who are into American trucks. In USA, 99.999% of the MVs over here are American, and it's not common to find someone who is REALLY into foreign MVs. Over in England, it seems, there are a bunch into Swiss, German, US, Russian, etc vehicles, every make and model.

Great looking setup you have there!

No.2Diesel

I can't think of a better vehicle to have when smashing into into Reliant Robins, and Morgan three wheelers. :D I also hate those cheese wedge TR's. Nice trucks govna'.

Everyone should visit the Imp. War Museum. Its pretty neat.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Nice looking truck and display! Welcome to the site and yes, more pics are always welcome. We also like details about the owner like how long you've been in the hobby, what vehicles you've owned, where you found your current truck, what you've done to it, etc... Inquiring minds want to know ;)

alphadeltaromeo

Just don't tell me you're a Liverpool fan and we'll be ok *wink* In all seriousness, welcome to the SS site and congrats on having the pleasure of owning that fine MV!

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks