• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Actuated Transfer Case Conversion Kit on Ebay

Memphisdoug

Does anyone know anything about the transfer case conversion kit currently being sold on Ebay to convert a sprague transfer case to air shift? Do you have to remove the case from the truck? Does it require complete disassembly. The seller gives a part number of 5704113 and another number of NSN-2520-00-113-8049. Any advice is appreciated.

jasonjc

I just got one of those. You still need a air shift T-case. The kit is just the parts for hooking up the new T-case.

CurryRA

For the price, were you satisfied with what you got? I'm planning a swap to an airshift unit so I'm trying to figure out if I want to try and hunt down all the parts individually or just buy the kit. How do you rate that seller? Thanks :-D

CurryRA

Thanks, I'm thinking I'm going to have to spend the cash for one of these kits unless I can find a truck and canabalize what I need off of it.

jasonjc

NO! From that much money they had better come and install it for you. I got mine for $50.
All it is is all the littel things fitting, clamps, wires for the swicth.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to know who that seller really is. They have a super firm grip on just about everything they have. Example, M1010 A/C unit $1850 or the M756A2 snatch block @ $785. Some stuff is fair, some is outrageous. Because of the incredulous prices on some items, I won't buy anything from these folks. Maybe related to foxhole joe.