• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air horn

jimm1009

One of the trumpets fell out on the road on the way home from G.L.'s lot in Alexandria, Louisiana. It is the longer one and also the lower one as installed.
Anyone ever replaced one on their horn?
Are there aftermarket horns close in size to replace this one or is better to just buy a non-functional one from a parts dealer n which to repair mine?
Thanks,
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Many of the shops along the highway here in Korea sell some nice air horns and are priced real reasonably, I just bought two amber 24 Volt fog lamps for $15.00 total. I have an extra one but it is tucked away in the barn back in Maryland and I know my kids would not be able to find it.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in need of a good air horn solenoid, purchased two over the course of the year and both turned out to be bad.
Let me know how much $$ for your old one...
Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks