• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air hose part number

dirtyfingernails

Noticed that the flexible high pressure line that runs from the pressure gauge (on the dash) to the fireway distribution block is hissing. Anybody have a NAPA equivalent number or is this an item for one the MV vendors? Thanks much.
Steve

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure it is the hose.
The sensor on the wall, that it and the electrical connections hook to, has a small vent hole.
I removed & swapped this hose on mine and found the hiss was from the valve/sensor as it bleeds down.

Tony

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
that is the air pressure switch. sometimes the little screw inside comes loose. if that is it just take it apart and tighten screw and the leak will stop.

sprucemt

The hose has an o-ring in the swivel joint also that degrades. The hose is posted on my website at the M35 page. No, I do not have any currently.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks