• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air leak, when front axle is locked in, or low range

Rooster828

911EB1C3-0E47-432B-8B90-AD103FDFE6BE.jpeg
So this actuator box thing dohicky that controls air to my front hubs and low range has rusted through on the top. Anyone know the technical name and where I can order one ? 1990 m931a2

162tcat

Rip it off and hook the dash air switch straight to the actuator. Then you have full control of when your in 6wd. One less part to fail too. Should be a diagram on here somewhere showing which lines to hook up. I just followed the lines and removed all of the unnecessary junk to simplify the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks