• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air line from compressor to governer

Pan4905

Good evening. I’ve got an air leak at the governer on the line labeled 4. I’ve tightened it and it made it better, but would like to stop it from leaking all together. Can’t seem to find what kind of fitting that is though. Is it just a 1/4” compression sleeve, so that I could cut it off and install a new one?

thanks for the help

Attachments

rustystud

Good evening. I’ve got an air leak at the governer on the line labeled 4. I’ve tightened it and it made it better, but would like to stop it from leaking all together. Can’t seem to find what kind of fitting that is though. Is it just a 1/4” compression sleeve, so that I could cut it off and install a new one?

thanks for the help
Yes. That fitting and ferrule can be replaced with any 1/4" air hose line fitting and ferrule. In fact you can keep the fitting and just use a new ferrule and air hose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks