• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air O Matic?

Parker2

I have a new kit and have not installed it yet, but I noticed that the cap on the end of the actuator is loose. I can turn it by hand easily. This is the cap that faces toward the axle. And what I am calling the actuator is the valve system that connects to the pitman arm. Anyway is it normal for this cap to be loose?

Thanks,
Allan

jimmcld

If your talking about the part that replaces the drag link, yes it should be loose until you install it. That's the only way it will slip over the ball on the pitman arm. The other end should be loose also.

jatonka

You have a very complete set of instructions to read, you have a seller who should help you with basic questions like this. If you have no experience with front end/ steering parts service and replacement, I suggest you find a truck shop to install your new kit. John Tennis, Upstate New York.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks