• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Pump Q...

chuck500cc

I just got back from a 710 mile round trip to check on my truck I bought. I fired up after some time with the batteries on the jumper cables and it has a whisler turbo! Anyway, it some rust problems but it runs like a top. My question is this, The air gauge was peged at 120 psi. Is this ok? I stood on the brakes real hard about 10 time trying to brake something and all was good. I did hear a small, almost air "leak" after I jammed on the brakes and let off but no air preasure loss and no wheel leaks. Sorry I had to leave the camera at home to have my wife take pics of the storm damage. The truck runs great. Now if my EUC will just go through. :roll:

Thank you Sgt. Morgan, Pinville, La. for letting me do my thang out there. [thumbzup]

Chuck XD Fan

chuck500cc

Opps. I forgot to ask. I could not get the blinkers to work either. The RR light was out but when I turned the blinker on, the light near the switch just stayed on with no blink, blink, blink. Did I mis something? Thought I had the dash switch in the right place. :?

Chuck XD Fan

Angus1

My truck runs at 120psi, the governer kick in at 90 shuts off at 120. the air you heard is probably the air pack doing its job.

dirtyfingernails

The compressor regulator is on the fire wall (slightly on the passenger side) engine side. These can be adjusted according to the TM to maintain around 100 lbs as I recall. You want to make sure the pressure is regulated properly. I'll try to dig up the page numbers and exact TM.

chuck500cc

Thanks guy's. The trucks running gear is as clean as wind driven snow. Now the cab and front body, that is a story for a different day. My five year old said it looked cool that way. What ever that is supposed to mean. Please dig up that TM for me. For some reason I can't download all of them. But I have a website that is freindly to my softwear.

Chuck XD Fan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks