• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alamo MVPA Meeting

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Alamo Chapter of the MVPA will be having our year end wrap up and officer elections this Saturday (12/16) at Camp Bullis (N. side of San Antonio). Anyone with a MV interest (anyone on here like that?) is invited to attend. Please PM me as I need driver's license numbers for anyone without a DoD ID card. Meeting will be in Classroom 2 of Bldg 6107 from 1030 - 1230. We're looking to expand the chapter and have an exciting opportunity to help restore the "Bullis jeep" as a group project in exchange for a more permanent meeting place. Hope to see you there.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks