• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All lights not working all the time

joeyaguirre21

I have a problem with the light not working all the time. Exaple went out cruising yesterday and when it started to get dark and i headed home i flipped the little switch next to the main pull out light switch and nothing so i made it home and later on the night i went outside and messed with it to see whatll itll do they worked fine. This morning again they all turned on and headed to work now and needed blinders and they are not working again

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What vehicle?

cpf240

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, the "Service Lights" switch should be in the "on" position all the time. Then the rest of the lights should work just like any other truck. In general, there is no reason not to leave that switch in the "Service Lights On" position.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually I think a 1010 still has a draw with the service light switch on(iirc). I never shut it off on my 1008.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joeyaguirre21

Well I would turn the "service light" switch off when I'm not using it then on when i use it. But yesterday and today when i tried to use my light my "service light" switch was in the on position

cucvrus

I would double check the 30 amp fuse on the right side of the fuse box mid way up. They are known for getting loose connections and making the fuse hot and weakening the fuse connections.

joeyaguirre21

I just took out fuse by fuse to check and right after they turned on. Thanks cucvrus. Also do you have a pic of the fuse box and the illustration since my fuse box letter have faded