• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison Transmission Info

ARYankee

I was looking for some extra info about the Allison transmission and ended up on the Allison site where you can download the manuals. I thought I would share the link for those that are interested. You may want to make this a sticky.

Allison Transmission

oldgoatfarmer1361

Thanks I am trying to get information about rebuilding an Allison at a buddies shop. Using his tools in exchange for deer hunting at my farm. I rebuilt a small transmission in High School so this is bigger and harder just like I used to be in High school now old and worn out just like my Tranny. Have a good day

ARYankee

Good luck! I bought the Allison Transmission troubleshooting guide from Allison. I was somewhat disappointed but I only spent $15. I'm having issues with my tranny in my wrecker. At some point and time I will get it figured out.