• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alphaheaven and Jim Henry

Jones

Can only speak for my dealings with Alfaheaven. Found him to be helpful and informative. Could have made a few extra bucks off of me but instead, talked me out of a purchase that he said I wouldn't benefit from (later found out just how right he was). How many sellers would do that?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've dealt with Henry once. He was pretty helpful in my quest. Seems to be just one of them good ole boys but he knows alot more than you think.

CUCV IRL

Hi, I've bought parts from Jim Henry and found him to be a top guy. Very informative, helpful and genuine. He has a great knowledge of the CUCV. It's a while since I bought from him but yes I would recommend him for anything CUCV. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks