• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AM General year range

yeager1

I know it's been covered, but I can't find it. What was the first and last year AM General produced the M35A2? I believe it started in 1971, to ???. Thanks

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a truck with non-matching numbers. So i went to D Doyle when Carnac pointed this out.. He provided the following info my truck that is one of the first produced by AM General in 1971.

" if the frame number REALLY is 0525-23xxx then the info I gave is useless (someone switched plates) - and the truck's real identitiy is a 1971 AM General with the registration number of 4L93371. This would make it one of the earliest trucks built after the name was changed to AM General.

Hope this helps,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks