• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AM General's NXT 360 light tactical vehicle

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone asked, "just how much applique armor can be attached to a HMMWV before the body rivets just pull apart?"

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Looking it over, I see some of the design changes. Control arms and hubs look beefe-er, push back for rear seating / more cab space? Wheres the iconic air lift hooks. The more I look, the more it looks like a pimped out M998 with left over parts, with others just added for ??. I get that if it works for the last thirty years... stick with it, but a fresh new look with WOW factor seems to be missing. I sure thought that after talking with users and development team AMG could have done better. And take that spray gun away from Mr. Over Spray. I'am keeping what I have.

Mr. Crabby Pants

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see this as 95% export market so they can keep the slice of the pie they already have. With Spanish, Greek,and Chinese copycats already out there competing for the same $, they need to keep relevant.