• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ambulance from WA to SC

Irv

8000 pounds or so. Runs and drives fine. Anyone going that way or can suggest a good truck load broker? Thanks.

MilitaryRestoration

what kind of ambulance is it? we might be able to work something out since I need something from ohio back here and if took your vehicle on way out would make a round trip so to speak... let me know i can look some info up

Scarecrow1

I live In SC what town is its destination . If you get me there and get me home we can work out the price . I'm a retired UPS Driver with over a million miles experiance . I think I could make it a few more lol

MilitaryRestoration

shoot i'll fly you to my 816 in ohio and fly you back home if you'll bring my 816 to washington state :)

IRV let me know asap i've got a few people looking to possibly come out this way and they can then possibly take yours back, but need to hear from ya...