• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

American LaFrance Auction

Tanner

From having worked on the Golan & Alpha programs as a supplier, I can tell you that what you'd be buying is a rolling bucket-load of problems...

That being said, if you're interested in owning a Wisconsin trailer queen, then - by all means - bid away...

'T'

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From having worked on the Golan & Alpha programs as a supplier, I can tell you that what you'd be buying is a rolling bucket-load of problems...

That being said, if you're interested in owning a Wisconsin trailer queen, then - by all means - bid away...

'T'
Is this just ALF jettisoning the Golan/Alpha programs? Or is ALF itself going out of business? Thanks in advance!

Tanner

All I know is that I haven't been getting any return calls from anyone at ALF/Golan, Etc., when I've left messages...

The facility is/was also making refuse/garbage trucks, last I heard... IIRC, the fire truck side of the house moved back up to PA.
(again, the last I heard...)

'Tanner'