• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Canadian

Rocky2

Hey guys, posting from Red Deer Alberta, been a lurker for a while, great site. I just picked up a couple BMY 923A2's, one to work and one to play with. Looking forward to the fun.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the green herding and hoarding hobby and Steel Soldiers. The local MVPA boys and those kids with green iron that do not belong to the MVPA show up near your place a few times a year.

Some of the coolest collectors live real close and are known to keep Harriers on their front lawns as well as ride bikes chasing speeders away from the Deer. You're in good country and company.

We've displayed with http://vetvoicecan.org/ at Sylvan Lake for 3-4 years but I'm not seeing the dates in Upcoming events so I'll keep you posted on this one. It's a gooder. June 28 is Warburg.

Here's an event that's coming up quick so I'll post a snippet and if you want more info send me a private message and I'll send you the comms.
"""""""""""""""""""[FONT=Geneva,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]Point Form SITREP - 70th Anniversary Ceremony

Airborne Monument Siffleur Falls, Alberta - 5-7 June, 2014
[/FONT]
[FONT=Chalkboard,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][/FONT][FONT=Chalkboard,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]The following is a point form SITREP on events known to date relating to the subject ceremony.
[/FONT][FONT=Chalkboard,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]
- 5 June – arrivals/check-ins David Thompson Resort (DTR). Site check and place parking restriction signs in place at Airborne Monument.

- 1730 hrs 5 June P-Hour for scheduled planned paratroop drop in to Abrams Lake between Windy Point and DTR. Planned drop will be from a WWII DC-3 Dakota with approx 16 pers.""""""""""""""""

Yes Sir......A DC-3 drop just down the block, you've got good timing! Good to see some more Canucks in the mucks.
[/FONT]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks