• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Deuce Newbie sayin Hi!

Srjeeper

Hi all,
Been shopping round for a while and now I'm the proud owner of this beautiful duce. Picked it up off a GL auction this week along with a 105. Now it's wait for the EUC, then it'll be coming home. I've been around trucks and equipment my whole life, but this is my first Duce, so I'm starting down the road to a new adventure. I met some of you folks at Gilbert (my back yard) last weekend and also been picking up lots of valuable advice off this site. It seems like sometimes there's too much info to digest. Hope to get to meet many more of you in my travels with the duce.

Bill

Attachments

2027Deuce

Jeep- you're gona love that tuck. I've had mine for 23 years and I never get tired of it. Your lucky to live in an area where these events take place so make use of it and welcome to club deuce. Scott

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Welcome! Great looking unit you got there. This sport is worse than owning a Harley. Everytime you see someone else's junk, you get new ideas. Pace yourself.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck! Was that one out of Chambersburg, PA? Looks like a straight one. The paint looks fairly fresh. Tops look new. Heater, turbo. I'd say you did well. I predict you will own more one day. MVs are like M&Ms. You won't stop after one.

[thumbzup]

Armada

Welcome to SS. :beer: The BEST MV site on the web IMHO.
If your truck runs as good as it looks, you've got a winner! [thumbzup] That's one clean, green, mean machine. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks