• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another FNG

deuce.5

[color=green>Well,][/b] these folks, but this was the only truck within reasonable distance from me.) Things actually turned out pretty well, it took me 2 days on Ft. Lewis to get the beast roadworthy-had to fix a crushed fuel line, replace a few hoses, adjust clutch, new batts., etc. Maiden voyage on I-5 in moderate traffic, my pilot car made a wrong turn nearing the barge line and I wound up in downtown Seattle for a spell. I hope nobody got any exhaust ash in their Frappucino! It's on the way, I will have it here in town on Monday the 22nd. 20,306 and around 700 hrs. on the clock, the truck runs great! It is marked US NAVY (painted over, of course) There is no real rust on the vehicle to speak of, and all of the axle boots look good. I kept it at 50mph on the way up, trying to take it easy until I can go through it for real. Truck needs an oil gauge, anyone have an extra? I sure am glad this forum is here, I learned a LOT from reading it in the months I was drooling over this truck before it was open for bids. I'll try to post a few pics, I'm still trying to figure this forum out.....[/color]

[color=#008000></FONT>

<FONT] Greg[/color]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks