• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another M101a1

two.fiveM35

I picked up another M101a1 out of Pineville. It looked pretty good in th GL pictures, but up close is a different store. Some rust and alot of peeling paint. I do like the new one piece rims, I'd be able to get a flat fixed anywhere. I might put the newer rims and tires on my better a1. The m101a1's are great, and simple. I use mine at least once a week, and my son uses it to haul the mower around to do his lawns.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Burr Ferry. I like the upper route to Polk/Pineville as well. Everyone seems to go up through Kinder. You can't go wrong on a M101 even with peeling paint.

Ripcord01

Peeling Paints adds much character. Good score on the M101. As far as the photos they are taken by a professional photographer, so they highlight the clean and good of the MV's.