• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(Another) new guy from TN

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the hobby and friendships.
I would have said, " and to the events to come", But,
My guess is there are not going to any events for years to come.

John Galt II

Located in middle TN, just bought my first- a 1994 M998. It runs and drives right now but I've got a list of items to address as well as deciding what the ultimate goal for the truck is. Looking forward to learning from the experts!
Nice rig you've got there! I'm also new to the forum and also in TN. Franklin county to be clear. You mentioned south- Franklin, did you you mean the city of Franklin up north or Franklin county down south? Welcome to the forum!

yazzahoo

Nice rig you've got there! I'm also new to the forum and also in TN. Franklin county to be clear. You mentioned south- Franklin, did you you mean the city of Franklin up north or Franklin county down south? Welcome to the forum!
Thanks!
Sorry, city of Franklin. It would be nice to have some 'events' in the future. But plenty of work to get done before then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks