• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new member from Virginia (Culpeper)

zoltarp

I will admit publicly for the first time, I have a problem. I saw a M934A1 on an auction and now I'm hooked! I want one for camping, although I think I would need a CDL to drive it so I may have to go for a 2.5 ton (advise appreciated) I found this forum of course as I was researching the vehicle and I was amazed at all of the great accumulated knowledge there is to be had here. I didn't win the truck I was looking at but I will get one eventually :) I did however win a Gen set from Portsmouth, I will have to go up on Thurs to pick it up. If anyone can give me any advise that would make my first trip there easier I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Bruce

blackhawks4lif

Congrats on your Win! The guys @ GL in Portsmouth are great. No big issues dealing with them. Just get thru the gate, go to the end, sign in at the front counter and wait to be loaded. I have recieved several GenSets from there and all the trips have been uneventful. If loading a pickup, you might want to bring some HD chain so they can drop it in from the center lift point. If using a trailer, your set. They will load from the side. If you more info, just shoot me a PM.
Good Luck on your new score and welcome to the GL club.