• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another North Dakota Newbie

SgtStu

Greetings everyone! I just stumbled onto the site tonight quite by accident and am quite impressed. I will definitely be hanging out here sometimes. I am a 20 year AF vet and lifelong vehicle fanatic. I have trouble leaving cheap vehicles where they are as I tend to drag them home. Tonight I just bought the '68 Chevy Step Van and that led me here. Bonus! Thanks for being here and I look forward to getting to know you....Stu :-D

Bighurt

Welcome from Minot!

I didn't realize there were so many ND members.

One of these days we will be able to sort members by state.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SGT STU Welcom from another GODS county person, I am from the Horace/Fargo area, you know where I swear I own the only military vehicle on this end of the state. I am also a NDMVCA member and look forward to meeting you sometime this summer at one of the events. Welcome to SS Great people here who know all there is to know about our hobby, looking forward to meeting you
Karl

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to this site.The people on here will really help you out
Yep......help you out...enable you....feed your addiction....pimp stuff out to you.....

That's what we're good for.

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You need to meet up with Bighurt when he gets back from his epic adventure......he's a good troop and Brandi is a great MV supporting wife.

Never been to ND but that will probably change this summer.
You want to follow me up there when the brakes and lights get fixed on the M915?

You, me and Mr. Murphy.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks