• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Relisting....

JRBAMATEX

Engine pics look good. They moved it forward from its parking place so you know it runs. Actually all of the trucks at that location run. It's at $2K now. I think its worth that all day as is.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL prolly tried to boost the bid again and got stuck with it when they were the highest bid.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not starting the old "did GL shill bid or not". Everyone here should realize that sometimes some people bid and NEVER plan to go through with the purchase. Then there is 'buyers remorse' - changing your mind AFTER you won something.

There is a 5 ton over on Ebay right now. It's on it's second listing. Because whoever won the bid last time (I think it went for about $6k - which is cheap given it's a mobile machine shop) decided they didn't want to pay for it.

So it's NOT necessarily a scam. It could be, but ebay seller have this problem all the time. As do Ebay buyers.

Just my .02

jim

jatonka

I don't see an air shift axle lever on the dash on this truck, you guys pay that much for sprague type trucks down there? I have some that work and some that don't. I have some with REB kits, they all work, still available from Memphis Equip. A good investment in my opinion if you count on all wheel drive to work when you need it. No body asked, I just thought I would post a reply this month. JT

houdel

Jatonka, What are REB kits? I frequently see them mentioned in various posts, but haven't been around here long enough to know what they are. Please explain, thanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
REB kits replace the odd gearset from the front drive and the overrunning clutch with a direct gear and a shift lever for positive engagement. Instead of the sprag or air shift, AWD is obtained with a shifter like conventional pickups.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks