• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another rip off seller on flebay

mik

I have had a $1200.00 dealing with a seller who sells hmmwv parts on ebay that goes by the name of Bodyrpr also known as Toot N Tellem Body Shop and his speciality is to drag the deal out past the 45 day point with the usual excuses that," I have been out of town " ",will send off tomorrow"," waiting to get all the order together" . etc.
The order was for new parts= 4@ 12k half shafts, 4@ ball joints , 2@ ctis covers and he only shipped two WRONG half shafts.
Just thought it would be good to warn other of this fraudulent seller and it looks like Im going to have to pay him a visit..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks