• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another status report

red devils dude

ok guy I'm giting there me and mangus580 got the tranny and clutch out in 1.5hours, the bolts
on the tranny_t-case shaft where stuck we bent a wrench geting them out :devil:
removeing tranny was not bad at all just a lot of unbolting, um I'm gland I had
to pull the tranny there is almost nothing left to the clutch disk and it looks like I have a
lds-465 clutch at lest that what the one in the manual looks like.
all in all it went good and thanks mike for all the help [thumbzup]
O yah he let me drive his CUCV those ROCK [^] I've never had so much fun in a suv
the sound of the diesel was cool :roll: so I had a great day :)

mangus580

I was suprised at how fast it went. Things came apart pretty easy aside from the inter shaft bolts. Tranny even dropped easy. I think it was almost as fast as my tire change on the way home... :banghead:

note to self.... "self, put jack in the truck you drive every day!!! not the one that is not even on the road!!!" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:roll: :roll:

At least I found that 'shimmy' in the 1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks