• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another tool ??

jimm1009

Has anyone ever purchased a torque stick extension that is rated for the correct lug nut torque.
By extension, I mean the same type of extension that would be used between a normal socket wrench and socket to extend the hight for reaching into a deeper area to loosen or tighten a nut or bolt.

The reason I ask is that there are torque sticks that are available for the outer & front lug nut but not the inner rear nut (that I know of).

A guy could use the standard budd wheel socket with a torque stick extension
had then have the best of both.
If you have come across this tool or know of one that will work (brand name)for both lug nuts please let me know.
jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.com

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you have a large air compressor there is no substitute for a 1" impact wrench with a 5/8ths hose. It will spin off the toughest nut.

Otherwise a 1" pull bar and cheater pipe work well.....you can prop the end on a jackstand to keep the wrench from slipping off.

I use a cheap set of big sockets since I rarely use them for anything else.