• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another use for armor

Gunzy

I agree, only 23? 1st, get a tank 2nd get ahold of a salvage yard or scrap metal company and line up like 100 or more, I think the tank would be the hard part. Scrapper would like a free crushing service.

TehTDK

I agree Gunboy. I found a clip where one of our Leo2's are driving "through" a car. The tank hardly moves and simply just flattens the car more or less. I just think I will be hard pressed convicing the danish army to let one of their Leo2's rip through a lot of scrap cars <.<. I can just imagine the maintenance nightmare afterwards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks