• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another XM211 Excavator Video

Video Of a XM211 Excavator Truck

Ok I think I have it fixed now. I posted one of the videos of the truck on You Tube.

Here is the link.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nnbBMvlLzQ[/media]

This was taken about three years ago just days after we got it. We started playing by digging out a 45 inch stump.

If I screwed this up TELL ME, so I can try again.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think there is a Detroit diesel running... Not sure the truck is strong enough for that size excavator.

Danger Ranger

That is cool! I want to know more! Haven't searched yet, but are there more threads on this? Bet that truck takes a beating with the jarring and the bouncing. If there are no threads, how bout specs, info, and more pics!

JDToumanian

This video should have been added to your other thread with a video of your truck.... It's poor 'netiquette' to start a new thread for every new picture or video, just add to your existing thread. It is the same truck and same subject after all.

Neat truck, I too thought the engine sounded like a 4-cyl Detroit at first.

Jon

Does any one have the information on its predecessor ? It supposedly was also a GMC deuce and was a cable run excavator not hydraulic like this one. Some one once told me it was like a drag shovel digger ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks