• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna hole, mounts?

Dabba

Hey, i dont have a picture handy right now, i can tommorow, but i have a pretty big hole on the side of the bed just behind the pass door with 4 boltholes in a square pattern around it. I assume this is for the atenna mount? I saw they sold the antenna mount on satern surplus but the picture isnt good so im wondering if anyone knows if itll be compatable with my truck. Also what type of antenna goes onto the mount? Im looking for a whip antenna i can tie down thats accuate, or near enough to accurate. Just for looks, i dont need to worry about wiring up. Also, looking at it, im not sure how im going to get behind there to mount it up haha

Dabba

im still interested but either i put the dent there or i didnt notice it, but theres a nice dent in the side of the bed that would prevent me from mounting, it guess ill have a body shop mount it when i have the body reworked

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks