• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WA Antenna Mounts, Guards, Risers for CUCV and HMMWV

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always had working antennas on my trucks, so I've collected some mounts and accessories over the years that need to find someplace else to live. These are getting hard to find, so no point in them sitting in my shed.

I have two complete CUCV side antenna mounts and brush guards - $100 each set plus the ride. I'll include the plastic spacers I used to re-level the mounts when the guard is installed. No bends or dents, screw them on and go.

One HMMWV heavy-duty antenna mount. Mounts to any flat vertical surface so has some utility for putting your military antenna on your house, camper, or civ vehicle. $50 plus the ride. No bends or dents, screw it on and go.

Two 18" antenna risers (both look like the one shown) $80 each plus the ride. No bends or dents, screw them on and go.

One bent CUCV antenna side mount $40 plus the ride.

Pick up in Western WA or send me your zip code and I'll get a shipping quote. PP F&F or G&S +3% / Postal MO / Check / Cash if picking up.

CUCVAntMounts1.jpgCUCVAntMounts3.jpgCUCVAntMounts4.jpgCUCVAntMounts5.jpgCUCVAntMounts9.jpgCUCVAntMounts7.jpgCUCVAntMounts8.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks