• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any good parts places in FL

cj454

specifically south FL. I heard there was something out in the middle of the state but dont know the name of the place.

If anyone knows o places near or reasonable distance form WPB I would like to know. I want ot start the search for some items once i get the truck.

extra cab and some other items

thanx CJ

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not really a parts place but member BBF parts out a few trucks here and there. How's' your welding skills? I've got a cab that needs a rocker.

cj454

Not really a parts place but member BBF parts out a few trucks here and there. How's' your welding skills? I've got a cab that needs a rocker.
how much and where is it on Lox I live there.

I got a welder too...

pm me a number Ill give ya a call.

Dodge man

I've been told that there's a place on the south side of Lake Okeechobee that has a lot of military vehicles but I don't know where it is and I think the info is old so it may not even exist any more. Let me know if you find out more about it.

There's also a place on S Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando that has a bunch of old military trucks but I've been told that they're been there for a LONG time and are well picked over and very rusted.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, that guy south of Tampa usually has some nice stuff and sometimes, even complete trucks. Trying my darndest to remember his name..........wait! PM PCTrans.