• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Mack ENDT673C + Tranny?

Mrgior31513

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This truck was redone in 1975, so I am guessing as it has the 673C, I am strongly considering doing a cummings swap for reliability/power/easier to maintain. Would anyone here be interested in the engine/trans from an M54A1 and what could I expect to get for it? Located in So. Cal. Not ready to sell yet, have to source the cummings and still thinking on it.

Edit: engine does have some issues, after having ran the truck after fluid changes, does have shavings in the oil, probably was ran dry after sitting for several years and cooked the bearings. I did put in zinc additives on fluid change* lol. Not trying to sell it as running, but should be fine for a rebuild.

Last edited:

TripleSteel

Depends on the price and shipping cost
Ive got a m54a1 with no engine but the trucks in good shape

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks